Public Record Requests

Public Record Requests are processed through City Hall and fees are set by City Council Resolution. 

Questions regarding your request should be sent to:

Note: If you are with a law enforcement agency (i.e. Department of Human Services, Department of Corrections, etc.), please reach out directly to our Police Records staff at or (503) 769-3421.